Thursday, December 4, 2008

A late update....

We've been sick around here so not much has gotten accomplished. I've placed a 9 yard fabric order at JoAnns and am hoping it arrives soon to be made into gifts! AND in the spirit of being thrifty, each yard was only $1.79! Not all of the fabric is for gifts so once I decide just what I'll be using I will add it to my amount spent.

I've also done a test piece for another gift I'm making for 'the guys', and while it wasn't a complete bust I'm just not happy with it and will be trying another tweaked pattern this morning...

I did spend $3 at the dollar store buying different sized notebooks and calendars for another gift... I'll take a stab at that project hopefully this weekend!

Pics as soon as I have them!

1 comment:

Teresa Pomerantz said...

sorry you were sick- looking forward to see what your working on